You will also be using Python in the workshop
Knowledge Graphs are graph structures that capture knowledge in the form of entities and the relationships between them in a domain. In this presentation, I will cover the following topics:
– What is a graph
– The big data problem
– Why Enterprise Knowledge Graph in an Organization?
– Relationship matters: connecting entities
– Database Hugging Disorder (DBHD)
– Deriving Knowledge from Insight
– Connected Graph: Building Our Map
– Semantic Tech Effects on Businesses and Industries
– And more
Lagos is a megalopolis of people, ideas and frenetic energy. The capital and largest city in Nigeria.
Internet Users in Africa