Kange is an Assistant Manager in the Deloitte Nigeria Consulting unit. He is a member of the Chartered Institute of Personnel Management and also has an Advanced Certificate in Strategic HR Management from the International School of Management, Nigeria.
He has over 10 years experience combining both consulting capabilities & industry insights in providing advisory and support services to clients in Financial Services, Information Technology, NGOs, Telecommunications, Consumer Markets, Oil & Gas Sectors etc. He has worked in both Private & Public Sector Institutions and was involved in HR transformation projects along the lines of Performance Management & Rewards.
• Kange has led engagement teams in providing compensation advisory services, salary surveys, pay structure design, tax considerations and migration of employees into pay bands for tier 1 Nigerian banks.
• He has been involved in extensive job evaluation and classification project for 18 key business areas /units for clients in the Oil Exploration & Production Sector (OEPS), including workforce budgeting and wage bill simulations
• He has led several HR Plans & Programs including process automation projects as a subject matter expert on Compensation & Performance Management during the implementation of Oracle HRIS & HR Master ERP at Asset Management Corporation of Nigeria (AMCON) respectively.
• He has extensive experience in the design of remuneration frameworks for executive and non-executive cadres (comprising all elements of pay from a total cost perspective) as well as the delivery of same for leading Nigerian financial institutions.
• He has supervised & overseen teams responsible for talent acquisition, design, implementation and administration of Employee Assistance Programs (EAPs) and staff welfare strategies, policies and practices at a leading Investment firm