Knowledge Graph: Connecting Small Data to Big Data
10:30 - 12:30
Join Emeka Okoye as he walks you though novel ways in connecting small data to big data.
Knowledge Graphs are graph structures that capture knowledge in the form of entities and the relationships between them in a domain. In this presentation, I will cover the following topics:
– What is a graph
– The big data problem
– Why Enterprise Knowledge Graph in an Organization?
– Relationship matters: connecting entities
– Database Hugging Disorder (DBHD)
– Deriving Knowledge from Insight
– Connected Graph: Building Our Map
– Semantic Tech Effects on Businesses and Industries
– And more
Lagos is a megalopolis of people, ideas and frenetic energy. The capital and largest city in Nigeria.